CHICHEN ITZA - IK KIL CLASSIC
Explore the most important archaeological zone and ancient capital of the Mayan Empire on a full day guided tour.
Admire the majestic observatory, the sacred cenote, the ball court and the castle. Explore and learn why it has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world. Its extraordinary architectural beauty and geographical location are sure to leave you in awe!
We do a stop on our way at one of the underwater grotto (Cenote Ik Kil) to admire its beauty and unique formation where you can swim in its pure, and crystal clear waters. After that we will get our buffet lunch with fresh salads, soups, rice, meat, chicken, fish, vegetables and regional dishes. During lunch, enjoy a festive show in which regional people perform traditional dances with folklore music.
After lunch we will be ready to visit the world famous archaeological site. Once inside, you will be divided into English and Spanish speaking groups. You will be taken on a 1.5 hour tour with a certified guide who will introduce you to the Mayan secrets and explain the historical significance of all the most important sites before leaving you to enjoy the ruins on your own.
- Roundtrip A/C transportation.
- Bilingual guide English/Spanish.
- Entrance to the archaeological park.
- Regional Buffet.
- Visit to Cenote Ik kil.
- Additional meals not mentioned.
- Souvenirs / handcrafts.
- Tips for the tour guides.
- Additional tax for video camera to use inside the archaeological site.
- Pick-up and drop off schedules vary depending on the location of your hotel; it starts at 7:00am ending at 7:45am. One of our representatives will get in touch with you to confirm the exact time of pick up for your tour.
- For your comfort, our groups are split into speaking language and each group has its own certified guide on that particular language.